Immigration to Jordan
A Brief History and Geography for Chechnya: the Caucasus is a region that lies between the Caspian Sea in the east and the Black Sea to the west, and Turkey and Iran to the south and Russia to the north. Because of the mountain chain stretching from the southeast to the northwest and that some peaks rising up to more than 5,000 m above sea level, naturally divided into the northern Caucasus, the southern Caucasus and the Caucasus. And consists of the southern part of the republics which became independent from the Soviet Union, namely, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Georgia. The northern section remained under Russian control, and resides in this section of the peoples of different ethnic groups, including the original, such as Dagestan and Chechnya, Circassians, and other peoples of Turkish origin and Persian and ghoulish addition to the presence of large numbers of Russians. There are political and autonomous republics of Dagestan, a republic and the Chechen Republic and the Republic of Ingushetia and Ossetia Republic and the Republic of Kabrdino Balkaria and Karachay-Cherkessia Republic and the Republic of Abkhazia.
Chechnya and Ingushetia constitute one people named Wainax, and Chechnya call themselves Nokhchi, In fact, the Chechen name is expressed name to Chichen launched by the Russians on Alnokhchi, as well as the command for Onco who call themselves Algalgaa, where the Russians they launched Onco name. Although they now constitute republics separate from each other, but they were constituted in the Soviet Republic and one was called the Republic of Chichen _ Onco, and in my view, this label was to keep the distinction between them where he was supposed to be called the Republic of Aloynach.
Enter the peoples of the North Caucasus in the religion of Islam. All the Muslims of the North Caucasus are Sunnis and the community, thanks to the introduction of Islam to this region, Sheikh Abu Muslim, who was Standard doctrine, and still his mausoleum in the city (Khmzak) respected the population, and they visit him for the blessing. Islam in the region has been circulated by the Golden Horde boxes Men mage Khan (1256-1502), and the family Buttu (1224-1359), and the family was introduced (1378-1502), which came from the eastern Kpichak, boxes and Astrakhan in the era of Haj parties (1466), as well as Pashawat Turk. The Sunnis and the group were from Maridi Naqshbandi, which has played a major role in the resistance of the Tsarist regime.
Russian occupation of the Caucasus
Began the Russian invasion of the Caucasus in 1722, was the Chechen people resisted the invasion, like the rest of the peoples of the Caucasus, the first armed clash between Chechens and Russians was near the village of _i_an 15 km south of the capital, Grozny, was the Russians launched the Chechen people _i_an ratio name to this the village. It is the leaders who resisted the occupation of the Imam Mansour year 1780 - 1791 AD, where he was captured and then killed in 1794 in Schlesberg prison. Then gaseous Imam Moulay Mohammed led war against them from 1824 m - 1832. In 1828 the war swept throughout the Caucasus, and continued Muslim resistance to the Russians in Dagestan under the leadership of each of the Imam Ghazi Muhammad and Imam Hamzat and after the martyrdom of Imam Hamzat, Imam Shamil alleging resistance continued, as the forces that were under the chairmanship of Tasso pilgrimage to Imam Shamil joined. In 1839 all the peoples began the North Caucasus struggle under the leadership of a comprehensive Imam, which lasted 25 years, and the Russians managed to 1859 m from the occupation of the village of Vedeno last bastion of Chechens where surrendered Imam Shamil to the Russians, and although it continued Chechen struggle until the year 1864. In 1862 the Circassians their revolution, but they put down by the Russians in 1864.
Thus, the year 1859 will be the date of the Russians to focus their feet in the North Caucasus, and the year 1864 is the year in which the extension of the Russians have full control over the North Caucasus after the suppression of the revolution and the end of the Circassians of the Chechen resistance. Here Note worthwhile is that since the Russians control of the North Caucasus and to this day, the Chechens were the spearhead against the Russian occupation and the aspiration to freedom and independence without taking into consideration the bitter reality, a Russian superiority in all aspects, and during this period, which extends for 150 years gave Chechnya sacrifices great for the sake of freedom and independence at a time when the rest of the people did nothing with that many of these people are more numerous than the Chechen people, where it remained static these people watching what happens with Chechnya. Examples include the North Caucasus Emirate, which abolished by the Soviets in 1924 and solution in Chechnya in 1944, and the independence movement in 1990.
The first immigration:
When we say the first immigration but we mean the migration that took place immediately after the Russian occupation of the North Caucasus in 1859, and we have no information as to whether there were migrations before, after the occupation, the people were tired and did not, and suffered great losses in lives and property, took advantage of this general in the Russian army named Moses Alkhazzonih Kondkhov Estonian, took the approval of the Czar and the Ottoman Sultan to the displacement of the Caucasian peoples to the Ottoman territory. Each of the military commander of the North Caucasus, General Lieutenant Loris Meljkov, and leadership were stationed in Chechnya, and the customer double for both Russian and Ottoman empires Gen. Moses deport 5,000 five thousand families from Chechnya from their country to Anatolia, and the beginning of the deportation marks 2/21/1965 m, and another batch of them reached inside the Ottoman Empire at 8/17/1965, and was funded by Moses Alostina poor families to be able to tighten the leave. Some bring charges against Gen. Moses that displaced Chechens from their country was as a plan to unload the land to enable the Estonians seized
Migration Chechnya Jordan notes that some writers confuse between this migration and the first migration, first her circumstances and causes, and as we have mentioned in the previous paragraph, and the migration of Chechnya Jordan her circumstances migration completely different reasons, there is no relationship to this migration of the plot, which was hatched by the Ottoman and Russian two countries, carried out by Gen. Moses Estonian as the first migration, have migrated our ancestors in 1901, after nearly 40 years of occupation, is it conceivable that Gen. Moses remained in service for so long, and this long period between the Two Migrations lead us to believe that many of the immigrants will not say most of them did not participate the war, it was the age of most of them less than 40 years. The Russian state was suffering from internal political conditions do not think that the migration of 700 or 1,000 families affect them positively or negatively as it was in the first migrations. Based on all that we can say with confidence that the debt and maintain the belief was the reason for the migration of Chechnya Jordan. In the years prior to their migration spread rumors that he will replace injustice and darkness, and will prevent people from practicing their religion, has been active and the most important Sufi Naqshbandi urges people to emigrate. The founder of the Naqshbandi way in which the appearance of influence and power in the fourth century AD, Muhammad Bahauddin Naqshbandi was born in the village (Irfan) mansion near Bukhara, has received Muhammad Bahauddin educated in Bukhara, and traveled for Hajj twice, where he visited the city of Medina and Mecca. It was the people of the craft professions, but he founded a religion called ((inscription - dew)) relative to the embroidery Atlas, a craft, and this doctrine spread great prevalent among Muslims in various countries, including Chechnya, and still to this doctrine, many followers in Central Asia (beyond the river). As a tribute to his memory was built on the tomb of his grave, which is close to the city of Bukhara, and to the side of the mausoleum built a mosque and a school Abdullah Khan, and this school survivor so far and is known as the (Mir Arabs) School. And Mohamed Bahaa Naqshbandi Sheikh Khalifa named Jacob Gerkhi Maulana Naqshbandi, who wrote an explanation of the Holy Quran in Tajik. The body was lying in this world any Jacob held at the shrine in the village of Golestan, not far away from the city of Dushanbe, capital of Tajikistan, next to the shrine there is an old mosque.
Chechen migration Jordan Details
* Is the guardian Sadiq al-Haj Mohammed, commander of Antioch Naqshbandi (Tosulth) all his followers and his followers Balthaa for Migration, has been complied with is their professor about seven hundred box (family), was the intention from the outset of migration to the Levant raising the slogan emigrate immigrant Abraham guided speech Messenger of Allah upon him: (will be after the migration to Ahjrta immigrant Ibrahim peace be upon him) intending to deploy so Naqshbandi Sufi in this country.
* Immigrants rally in the city of Khosoaort after equipped themselves with passports, and had a total of about (700) seven hundred families, and in the month of Shaaban 1319 AH, and this agrees October month second or December of 1901 AD immigrants began to ride trains from within the Russian Empire to the Ottoman Empire and arrived Hassan to Castle in Turkey in the same year, 1319.
* The master of immigrants biggest Haj Guide (Tosulth), nicknamed Muhammad, commander of Antioch, and Chechnya call him (Ollwarih and enacted by Haji) any pilgrimage Alvebaka in Alwar and Alwar village about 30 km east of the city of the land of rum in Turkey) has Hmaheik to appear in front of the Sultan Abdul Hamid , and make sure the Sultan of Rjaldin that this leader is in fact the world, and the Crown of the guardians of God righteous, Voazalesltan officials that provide aid and facilities Allazmamhajeryn, and based on this the master of immigrants formed a committee to explore the author of Spahochkas to search and search for suitable for settlement of migrants land
* Committee consisted of Abdullah Idel Kerry as president of all the world, and Mohammad Jafar Ali Salah Zndqo, and fined Sultan, and the owners, and Haj Bkhan tribe Alawkh to see that, and Saad Allah Alochkawi members. Moved this Alganhely Erzurum city and into the forms and then Erzincan and then to the welfare and then to Zara, Tmasarua dozens of villages and arrived in Sivas - Ankara and then to Eskişehir and then to Konya then Elyodhanh then Aleppo _ Hama _ Homs and sensory then cry then Sham al-Sharif, and thereafter Sheikh then went Elygbagb poor then Tiba village then header then Bosra Sham Eski then may or Algamalthm then headed west to shield them Irbid and then to the will and then to blue _ Shabib Palace. Manalzarka and then left to Madaba to Karak and Tafila then Shobak then to gloss. Mnamaan and went straight to Syria - Golan / Kenitra, then went to Damascus, and marched around Mdhummen in the suburbs of Damascus. And then rode mules and went to Beirut, and Beirut Rkpoaambassna which flew them with the Syrian coast to Tripoli Sham then Latakia Thmaskndrunh then to Cyprus / Fmaguste, and Cyprus to Rhodes and then to Izmir until Saloaastmbol, including the Samson then Trabzon then Kirk Mnlk including to Kmchkan then to Byron residual forms and then to the land of rum and then to Hassan Castle. Committee were not agreed on a single opinion, not members gives a certain opinion about the areas they have discovered, and said that those Albuladogelbha deserts and waters are few and pastures depends on rainfall and threatened Baqaht and drought, but the two of them, namely Alhaji Abdullahi fair committee chairman Mohammed Jaafar chose Mntqhalzarka so to provide heavy water in it.
* When he returned members of the Committee to Alwar in Turkey and found that their master Mohammed commander had moved to the mercy of God and that was on Monday, 13 November with a year in 1319 to migrate and this agrees 20/02/1902 AD, was buried in Alwar and Chechnya knew (b Olorarih, age Haji) any Haj, who stayed in Alwar, was held at his tomb shrine. Haji Mohammad Jaafar was the only person among the immigrants, who knows who is the guardian after Mohammed commander, where he announced that the guardian is Sheikh Abdullah.
* Body which met to explore the land with immigrants to discuss the matter, where immigrants were divided into three groups:
- 1 group led by Alhaji Abdullahi Wali new immigrants, along with Jaafar al-Haj and fined Sultan Alawkhi Jordan chose a place for their migration and immigration began immediately.
- Group 2 preferred to stay in Turkey and most of the Albino led by Ahmed chart (and those migrated later to Jordan in 1905 and will come later), and the Department led by owners and Haj Bkhan Alawkhi remained in Blattkh village in the state of Bitlis, and some of them remained in Moshe about seven years (they also migrated to Jordan in 1909 and they are immigrants who lived Sokhna also will come later).
* Group 3, led by Graeme Sultan and most of Algadroa and Alkrkouhi and with the families of the other clans to see that most of the tribe, remained in Turkey in Moshe area for seven years and then emigrated to Jordan.
The arrival of the first group to Jordan and blue building the village:
* At the end of July or beginning of August 1902 the first group moved which is composed of 120 families out of the 700 family, led by leader Alhaji Abdullahi fair to Jordan independent horse-drawn carriages, where they moved from Hassan Castle and the village of Alwar to city land Rohm where Saloha and painstakingly after deep trouble,
Having rested in the land went to the Roman city of Moshi, and Saloha and they lost all but dozens of them as a result of disease and malnutrition, and so on all the way to the Castle of Good Moshe They bury their dead. It Moshe moved Btlesi heading to and from there to Diyarbakir and Urfa them to then Perczyk Castle, where the number of households has decreased to 85 out of 120. The family then went to Aleppo, and in the northern city of Aleppo, they put vehicles on the side of the road as a shelter for families. In the early hours of the arrival of Aleppo officer with the rank of lieutenant in the Ottoman army and named Hassan Abdul Kader came came to greet them, came from his office on a normal bike, and you know the immigrants, and he in turn contacted with the ruling authorities in Aleppo to help immigrants, and actually managed to provide migrant Palmúna and feed for horses. Aleppo and then left and then heading to Hama and Homs, where Saloha in the month of August 1320 for Migration and the second month of October Approves 1902 AD.
* Immigrants remained in Homs until the expiration of the winter and then moved and numbered 80 families from the city of Homs independent train to Jordan, and marks the arrival in the blue on 21 Dhu al-Hijjah 1320 AH and this agrees 03/20/1903 AD, where he pitched the land the current refugee camp, and a place station is located west of the camp they transferred their baggage tugs on the alignment of the bend by the railway, located west of the camp, as we said station.
* Since the first day of their arrival had a semi-huts kiosks in place of disembarkation and oleander reeds and mud, and less than a month after they began to build permanent homes, and before the end of the year 1903, they emptied somewhat of establishing and building the blue village. Thus, migrants moved from the narrow huts to new homes built of mud milk, but the rooms and the role was her walls and doors and windows where reassure static. In the month of January 1903 AD they began to build a small mosque, near the sons of school is a two-bedroom, and it was the clergy who are proficient in reading and writing are the education of children. The village three gates and streets stretching from east to west and two King Faisal Street and King Abdullah, and other streets, stretching from north to south and two previously Topoulat Street but it was closed from the north and south, and the other street is the former Sokhna Street was extended from north of the Dare Abdul Rashid private Osman David, and the current passes near Zarqa Municipality and connects to the door of the current-Wad Street in the south and ends accommodated Shaker Arslan and Ahaad damned.
* The blue of the village of three doors, first the north door, which is located at the end of Sukhna Street between Dari Abdul Rashid private Osman David, and the second is the southern section, which is located between Dare Shaker Arslan and Ahaad damned, and the third section is the western section, which is located between Dare Ahmed Ramzi Mohammed Jaafar . The semi-walled village, and dozens of her defensive points on all sides, so as to repel any sudden attack, and when he feels threatened the villagers who were arranging escorts on the defensive all the points. No exaggeration if we say that the hordes of invaders had become nomads and Tgi south of the country to the north and east to west and vice versa, and security was missing, where the strong eat the weak.
* The Ottoman Empire on what seems unable to impose security among Bedouin tribes, but the railway and bridges were under Ottoman army guard, where the railroad blue railway station was guarded by a detachment of the Turkish army, and was a detachment guarding bridges located within the blue zone. But those forces did not someday the protection of migrants. It is worth noting that in every season of Hajj seasons were the Turkish authorities to send additional troops to the blue area, and take the center of the palace Shabib her, and this was an important additional troops is to secure protection for pilgrims only.
* Blue began to flourish since the foundation stone her situation, because the Chechens did not have them only to improve their village, and in 1904 Chechnya got the agricultural land on the banks of the Blue River, Chechnya and has made tremendous efforts, and they are men, women and children are working day and night on land reclamation and digging channels and the work of building dams and walls of stones along the fields and orchards, where the Blue Valley village turned into Gardens underneath which rivers in just a few years, not content with that, but they set up the blue River several mills operated by water.
Discuss the history of Chechnya and access to Jordan: There is a difference on this issue, and by talking about the history of their arrival in Jordan, we would like to refer to the statement about the history of their country's exit and access to Turkey:
_ It was reported in the diary of the late Abdul Ghani Hassan as follows: ((at the end of the nineteenth century and the beginning of the twentieth century moved convoys immigrants Chechnya from their homeland and met in the city of Khosoaort after equipped themselves with passports, and the total of migrants around (700) seven hundred families, at the beginning of the month of December of the year 1899 AD Vanguards immigrants began riding trains from within the Russian Empire to the Ottoman Empire. and arrived at the vanguard of immigrants to Hassan Castle acts of the Ottoman Empire in the January 21 of the year 1900, and joined the back of the immigrants to the good castle at the beginning of the month of August 1900).) In fact, I do not know from where the late Abdul Ghani gleaned this information.
_ The late Mirza Samistira has reported in his memoirs ((Fathmiloa pain of separation and hardship of the road and went reliant on God immigrants from the Caucasus, in God's holy month of Shaaban 1319 AH (15 Shaaban 1319 AH offset 11/26/1901) intending arrival to the land of Sham Voouselhm God to their destinations in the world and may God lead them to their grades attic in the Hereafter))
_ There is the history of the passport of the late Ras and his son Ayub and Ras Hoald late Ayub Abdul Hadi, history suggests 21/09/1901 This may be the date of issuance of the passport.
If confirmed to us that the late head of the clan are among the 700 families that migrated with Wali Muhammad, commander of Antioch, this is conclusive evidence that they arrived in Turkey in late 1901, as reported in the late diary Mirza Samistira, and not in 1900 as told by the late Abdul Ghani Hassan.
* With regard to the date of their arrival in Jordan:
- The late Abdul Ghani has said in his memoirs: ((and marks the arrival in the blue on Saturday, 03/29/1902 m where pitched ground current refugee camp, and the place is located west of the camp station they transferred their belongings from the locomotives on the alignment of the bend by the railway, located as we said a Western outpost camp))
- His Eminence Sheikh Abdul Baqi Jammu and confirms they got the blue in 1902, depending on what the late without his uncle Jamal al-Din Jani
- The late Mirza has said also passed us previously that Wali Muhammad ordered Antioch died in 20/02/1902 Regarding the arrival of this group to the Blue has stated in his memoirs: ((and we traveled from Hassan Castle to the state of Bitlis and from there to the state of Diyarbakir, including to Castle Bergak, and then to Aleppo and then to Hama and then to Homs and we got it in the month of Shaban after twenty-one days in 1320 AH, and stayed there that passed the winter, which traveled to the blue in the month of Dhu al-Hijjah in the same year above have we got in today atheist twenty of the month)) and it marks the 03/20/1903
Deeb Bashir Arslan